That’s right. Your favorite seo Godmother and mine, Jill Whalen, is giving some lucky person an seo job and she’s also providing seo training for them. This is more interesting than that apprentice show if you ask me. In fact this is an opportunity of a lifetime for someone. Below are the details and anyone who wants to make a huge career move, now’s your chance. Don’t live in Massachusetts? I think you should move there if you don’t want this opportunity to pass you by. SEO training and a job from the seo Godmother? If you want your seo wishes granted, please make sure to tell your seo Godmother I sent you. If you’re not interested, let someone else know. You could be the one to make help make their wishes come true.
Company: High Rankings
Job Title: Search Marketing Associate (Entry level position)
Description: Looking to break into the search engine marketing industry?
High Rankings, a pioneer company in the SEO/SEM industry, is growing! As part of our expansion, we’re looking for highly motivated individuals to work in our Framingham, MA office who are passionate about the Internet and helping companies get the most out of their websites and their business. This is a unique opportunity to train with and be mentored by High Rankings’ founder and CEO Jill Whalen, who has taught search marketing to people all over the world through her seminars and conference appearances. If you want to be part of the hottest market online today, learn some new skills, and have some fun along the way, let us know why you’d be a good fit and send us your resume today!
Will work closely with the founder/CEO, as well as other search marketing team members.
Will be responsible for learning search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) from the ground up. Will assist in all project management and administrative tasks related to gaining new SEO and pay-per-click (PPC) clients, as well as helping to serve existing ones.
• Assist with the research and evaluation of client websites and businesses in order to prepare proposals and reports
• Assist with proposal preparation for new prospects
• Help write site audit reports based on the research findings
• Prepare site architecture documents for clients based on knowledge gained through previous research
• Copyediting of client website content
• Set up and maintain PPC campaigns
• Create web analytic reports measuring the success of all SEM campaigns
• Communicate with potential and existing clients by phone and email in a timely manner
• Attending client meetings by phone and in-person
• Help prepare presentations for events and client meetings
• Assist in event planning
• Writing insightful posts and comments in company blogs and forums in a way that furthers the company’s vision and mission
• Keeping abreast of existing and new trends in the search marketing space
• Attending search marketing conferences, seminars and networking events as necessary to further the education process and represent the company in a consistent, positive manner
• Brainstorming with management on new services
• Minimum of a BA/BS from an accredited 4-year college or university
• 1-2 years of work experience in either marketing, website design/development, copywriting, advertising or any combination of these
• Experience with SEO and/or PPC is not essential, but helpful
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Superb computer, Internet and research skills
• A variety of analysis skills
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus
• Must be both creative and analytical
• Must have a high level of integrity
• Needs to be efficient and organized and able to multitask as necessary
• Likes to be taught the basics, but then learns by doing and refining
• Admits and learns from mistakes
• Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly motivated and passionate about success (for themselves, the clients and the company)
High Rankings has been in the search engine marketing space for over 10 years, but until now, it has been a 1 person company. If you want to be in on the ground floor of our planned 2007 growth and like working at a small company, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. letting us know exactly how you meet the requirements above, your salary history or requirements, and why we should interview and ultimately hire you.
This is an in-house position only. No contract workers, please.
Good luck Jill and good luck to all you lucky candidates!
Furl – del.icio.us – Technorati – BlinkList – Digg – Google – StumbleUpon – Add to My Yahoo