Were you paying attention? Your last pop quiz was on the “5 things you don’t know about me” meme. This is a pop quiz about that pop quiz. The only person that is exempt from this pop quiz is the answer to question 1. He got an A+ on the first pop quiz and found a way to use seo for superbowl tickets! So he moves to the head of the class. Who’s that you ask? Well, that’s our first question:
1. Who answered all the questions except the bonus questions correctly in the pop quiz on memes?
2. Who answered the first question by guessing Danny Sullivan?
3. Who guessed bonus question #1?
4. Who guessed the bonus questions #2?
What was missing the missing letter?
Good luck! Pay attention and you’ll be ready for the next meme. I tag you after being tagged by Patrick Schaber who was tagged by Chris Brown. Patrick also tagged Chris Winfield, Michael Jensen, Jody, and Paul Jahn.
Answer these 5 questions on your blog and tag 5 others. It’s up to you to keep this meme going.
1. What have you learned so far from visitors to your blog?
2. If someone would offer to pay for a course (or more) for you, what would that course be?
3. Are you satisfied with what you’ve achieved in 2006, in general?
4. Has blogging changed your life or your personality in any way?
5. If you had the opportunity to meet one person that you admire the most in the world, who would that person be?