While wandering the web today I noticed this blog tagging going on and have been reading interesting things about my favorite bloggers. When I hit Lisa Barone’s blog, okay its not her blog but Bruce Clay’s ;), I noticed she tagged me. First of all I’m extremely flattered, maybe that’s a bit over the top but if you know me maybe not. Secondly I love reading these personal tidbits about people I know and those I’d like to know better. These are way more fascinating to me than any “seo stuff”. I guess I love the noise better than the signal. Okay here goes, thanks Lisa.
1. My son is my hero, especially after going to war in Afghanistan and Iraq with the 101st Airborne.
2. Used to be an air traffic controller in the Navy after Reagan fired all the civilian controllers. (yes I’m that old)
3. Didn’t graduate college but have several certifications. (hence the blog)
4. Working on the largest collection of autographed seo books in the world.
5. Have a crush on Lisa Barone and Rebecca Kelley (but you probably already figured that out). Don’t worry girls, I’m happily married to my wife of 28 years, Annie. (see I am old)
Now its my time to keep this going. Many people stopped because they think everyone’s been tagged but here are some that haven’t been as far as I know. Ammon Johns, Nick Wilsdon Amanda Watlington, Lisa Ditlefsen, and Media Lizzy.